For more than 35 years, Drs. Ron and Mary Hulnick have been sharing the University of Santa Monica’s unique Soul-Centered, highly experiential approach to education providing students with practical tools, skills, and processes that open the door to what has been known throughout the ages as “Spiritual Awakening.” This educational process results in students experiencing greater connection with who they are, their life’s purpose, and enhanced levels of success and fulfillment, empowering them to make a meaningful contribution in the world.
Special Note: Ron and Mary announced in May that this will be the last year they will offer and facilitate this Program. As you can imagine, this announcement has spurred both inquiries and registrations from prospective students across the country and around the world.
“It is our Joyful intention to deliver this beautiful Program with great Love and in the Highest Consciousness available to us for those who are called to come forward and participate. It will truly be a year to remember!”
To learn more about Soul-Centered Living, download a pdf of the Curriculum Guide
Soul-Centered Living: A 10-Month Certificate Program in Spiritual Psychology provides extraordinary opportunities to recalibrate your consciousness and life at a higher level. Being a student in the classroom at USM is truly the experience of Soul-Centered education—education that is sacred and inspirational, practical and relevant, deeply healing and transformational, experiential and creative, alive and dynamic, and joyful and fun! That’s real education—education that serves the greater Spiritual Awakening that is taking place on the planet at this time. It’s truly education the way you always wished it would be.
Information Evening—July 11
What is Soul-Centered Living?
An Introduction to Spiritual Psychology
Tuesday, July 11, 7:15 – 9:30 p.m.
We invite you to join us either in-person or via live web stream for an Information Evening on Tuesday, July 11. This Information Evening, hosted by Ron and Mary, invites you into the Spiritual Context. Entering that sacred portal is, no doubt, the biggest game changer on the planet. We extend this special invitation to anyone who would like to experience a taste of the life-changing Principles and Practices of Spiritual Psychology and what it means to live a Soul-Centered life.
Hear from others who, by participating in USM’s Spiritual Psychology Programs, now exemplify a transformed consciousness and a transformed life. And learn why students and graduates from around the world share that being with Ron and Mary in the classroom is, without exception, one of the most transformative, Loving, and memorable experiences that they will cherish for a lifetime. All are welcome!
Benefits of USM's Soul-Centered Living Program in Spiritual Psychology
- Awakening into the Awareness of yourself and others as Divine Beings having a human experience.
- Manifesting greater success, meaning, purpose, and fulfillment, both personally and professionally.
- Positively transforming your consciousness and your life by integrating the Principles and Practices of Spiritual Psychology and applying them in your everyday life.
- Demonstrating effectiveness in applying powerful Soul-Centered Basic Skills—empowering tools for personal transformation, enhancing relationships, and Spiritual Awakening.
- Living into a Spiritual Context by learning to utilize everyday experiences effectively for growth on both the Goal Line (health, relationship, career, family, finances, life purpose, meaningful contribution, etc.) and Soul Line (Awakening into your Essential Spiritual Nature) of life.
- Resolving (healing) your own unresolved issues (anything that disturbs your peace).
- Discovering and aligning with your Soul’s purpose.
- Living into your deepest aspirations through discovering enlivening, fulfilling, and joy-filled ways of making a meaningful contribution in the world.
- Participating within a supportive community of like-minded and like-hearted individuals.
- Discovering your own answers to life’s three essential questions:
- Who am I?
- What is my purpose?
- How can I make a more meaningful contribution and live a more fulfilling life?
- The University of Santa Monica has developed a highly empowering curriculum in Spiritual Psychology designed to provide students with information and tools for transforming their consciousness and transforming their lives.
- Educational processes designed to support students in applying the Principles and Practices of Spiritual Psychology in their everyday lives are integral to the curriculum. Students are challenged to apply what they are learning in order to improve the quality of their lives. New information is followed by practical application. The result is a positive and enduring transformational educational experience with lifelong benefits.
- Students identify, research, commit to, and achieve meaningful personal and professional goals during the Program. They develop, implement, and refine their own personal strategies for Authentic Success that can be applied in all areas of their lives, including relationships, health, career, creative endeavors, finances, and service.
- The University offers a supportive learning environment, which nurtures the Awakening of the human Spirit inherent in each student. Learning takes place in an uplifting Soul-Centered learning environment, which focuses on the revelation of the gifts inherent within each student.
- The monthly weekend class format allows students living in other states to participate.
“There is no question that USM is on the leading edge, creating a model of what education could be, should be, and, in fact, HAS to be!”
—Dr. Jean Houston, Author: The Possible Human; The Hero and the Goddess; A Passion for the Possible; A Mythic Life
A Schedule You Can Live With
Classes meet one weekend a month, October through June, plus one week in the summer. This schedule allows adults with busy personal and professional lives to participate.
2017–18 Class Schedule
October 6, 7 & 8, 2017
November 3, 4 & 5, 2017
December 1, 2 & 3, 2017
January 5, 6 & 7, 2018
February 2, 3 & 4, 2018
March 2, 3 & 4, 2018
April 6, 7 & 8, 2018
May 4, 5 & 6, 2018
June 1, 2 & 3, 2018
Six-Day Summer Lab
July 20–25, 2018
Friday: 7:00 – 11:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Sunday: 9:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
*All ending times are approximate. Meal breaks of 1.5 to 2 hours are scheduled on Saturday and Sunday along with other short breaks throughout each day.
Download the 2017–2018 Class Schedule