The University’s foundational educational offering is a dynamic Program on the frontier of human consciousness where psychology interfaces with Spirituality leading to a Certificate of Completion in Spiritual Psychology.
Special Note: After 36 years, this will be the last time that Drs. Ron & Mary Hulnick will be the lead facilitators for this 10‑Month Program in Spiritual Psychology. Students from around the world share that being with Ron & Mary in the classroom is, without exception, one of the most transformative, Loving, and memorable experiences that they will cherish for a lifetime.
“It is our Joyful intention to deliver this beautiful Program with great Love and in the Highest Consciousness available to us for those who are called to come forward and participate. It will truly be a year to remember!”
To learn more about Soul-Centered Living, download a pdf of the Curriculum Guide
Through this world-renowned Program in Spiritual Psychology, the University of Santa Monica provides its students with opportunities to grow by directly applying the Principles and Practices of Spiritual Psychology into their everyday life experiences. This includes learning to work on the behavioral, mental, emotional, existential, and Authentic Self levels. This educational process results in students experiencing greater connection with who they are, their life’s purpose, and enhanced levels of success and fulfillment, empowering them to make a meaningful contribution in the world.
Click the links below to explore more about this extraordinary Program in Soul-Centered Living.
- Awakening into the Awareness of yourself and others as Divine Beings having a human experience.
- Manifesting greater success, meaning, purpose, and fulfillment, both personally and professionally.
- Positively transforming your consciousness and your life by integrating the Principles and Practices of Spiritual Psychology and applying them in your everyday life.
- Demonstrating effectiveness in applying powerful Soul-Centered Basic Skills—empowering tools for personal transformation, enhancing relationships, and Spiritual Awakening.
- Living into a Spiritual Context by learning to utilize everyday experiences effectively for growth on both the Goal Line (health, relationship, career, family, finances, life purpose, meaningful contribution, etc.) and Soul Line (Awakening into your Essential Spiritual Nature) of life.
- Resolving (healing) your own unresolved issues (anything that disturbs your peace).
- Discovering and aligning with your Soul’s purpose.
- Living into your deepest aspirations through discovering enlivening, fulfilling, and joy-filled ways of making a meaningful contribution in the world.
- Participating within a supportive community of like-minded and like-hearted individuals.
- Discovering your own answers to life’s three essential questions:
- Who am I?
- What is my purpose?
- How can I make a more meaningful contribution and live a more fulfilling life?
- The University of Santa Monica has developed a highly empowering curriculum in Spiritual Psychology designed to provide students with information and tools for transforming their consciousness and transforming their lives.
- Educational processes designed to support students in applying the Principles and Practices of Spiritual Psychology in their everyday lives are integral to the curriculum. Students are challenged to apply what they are learning in order to improve the quality of their lives. New information is followed by practical application. The result is a positive and enduring transformational educational experience with lifelong benefits.
- Students identify, research, commit to, and achieve meaningful personal and professional goals during the Program. They develop, implement, and refine their own personal strategies for Authentic Success that can be applied in all areas of their lives, including relationships, health, career, creative endeavors, finances, and service.
- The University offers a supportive learning environment, which nurtures the Awakening of the human Spirit inherent in each student. Learning takes place in an uplifting Soul-Centered learning environment, which focuses on the revelation of the gifts inherent within each student.
- The monthly weekend class format allows students living in other states to participate.
“There is no question that USM is on the leading edge, creating a model of what education could be, should be, and, in fact, HAS to be!”
—Dr. Jean Houston, Author, The Possible Human, A Mythic Life, A Passion for the Possible
A Schedule You Can Live With
Classes meet one weekend a month, October through June, plus one week in the summer. This schedule allows adults with busy personal and professional lives to participate.
2017–18 Class Schedule
October 6, 7 & 8, 2017
Special Make-Up Class—Nov. 2 & 3, 2017
November 3, 4 & 5, 2017
December 1, 2 & 3, 2017
January 5, 6 & 7, 2018
February 2, 3 & 4, 2018
March 2, 3 & 4, 2018
April 6, 7 & 8, 2018
May 4, 5 & 6, 2018
June 1, 2 & 3, 2018
Six-Day Summer Lab
July 20–25, 2018
Friday: 7:00 – 11:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Sunday: 9:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
*All ending times are approximate. Meal breaks of 1.5 to 2 hours are scheduled on Saturday and Sunday along with other short breaks throughout each day.
Download the 2017–2018 Class Schedule
Dates to be announced in 2018. Join the USM mailing list below to stay informed!