Live Your Highest Vision!
The University continues to serve as a model of what can be manifested when committed, heart-centered, growth-oriented people come together accomplishing tasks with grace and ease, in partnership with Spirit, where loving, caring, and sharing are the order of the day. Serving at USM allows you to participate on the frontier of conscious teamwork and to serve as an example for those seeking to learn what you are living.
Additional Service Opportunities
Lab and Retreat
- First Year Lab
- Second Year Retreat
- CHH Lab
- SCPC Lab
- First Year Holiday Luncheon support
- Second Year Holiday Luncheon support
- Second Year Statistics Team (1 Day: February & June)
- First Year June Luncheon support
- Second Year June Luncheon support
- Special Graduation
- Singles Workshop (Volunteers must have previously participated in this Workshop.)
- Couples Workshop (Volunteers must have previously participated in this Workshop.)
- Loyalty to Your Soul® and other Workshop Assisting Teams
In addition to the traditional service opportunities listed above, the University offers these opportunities for volunteering:
- Assisting for new USM events, such as the complimentary Q & A events, Seminars and Workshops, Videotaping Events for the Online Education Program, Book Signing Events, and more.
- Serving in the Communications area as Photographers & Photo Editors, Grad Story copywriters, and Social Media Team members.
- Serving in the Online Education Program as Alpha/Beta Testing participants and Data Entry Angels.
To volunteer or get more information, please contact the Volunteer Resources Director at (310) 829-7402 or send an e-mail here.